Thursday, April 24, 2014

MY PART TIME JOB..

Evening all.. this night i was sitting at my study desk.Then i was thinking to write about my part time job. I was doing my time job at SHELL petrol station near my house..I have started my part time job since after SPM, due to waiting for my result SPM.. I have decided to do a part time job because of several reasons.. at least i got money for shopping my stuff..sound interested right?.. I still remember when I was first time enter to the petrol station.. I was rigid to facing a lot of people/customer. My post as a cashier so I have to set amount of fuel for customer needed. Sometimes i meet a nice people but sometimes hmmmm what i supposed to call them....maybe no manners people. This happens real to me.... The first is when one men enter to the station to fill the fuel for his car. Then he enters inside to pay. I was telling him " Morning sir. Which pump your car sir?..and how much for your fuel?.. I was shocked while he answers my question.. He answers me with high-pitched voice "How come 50 ringgit for filling the motorcycle".. then he just goes but I still confounded what actually he means. Try to think everybody..I ask a different question but he answers me  different answer..So what's supposed I do..just quiet and wait while seeing until he reach into his car then i set the amount 50 ringgit that he give for the fuel. That the bad memories i still remember till now.


                                                              Shell Petrol Station

There are supposed many more things happens but I don't have the exact memories in my mind to share.. Just want to share with all of you in a little bit experience..so have fun!..bye..



No comments:

Post a Comment