Tuesday, April 15, 2014

First time

Salam and a very good day to you.This time i will tell u a story that you could not believe it.Yesterday,i go to some friend house.i just go for a visit and along the visit to their house,some of them are asking me,, " Why do you want to do that thing? " That thing is not good for you.


He said to me like that. So,i ask them so why you dont follow me do the "bad" thing like you said?. Ask me,they said i dont do it unless u give me a reward or some kind of good thing to say why i should do this kind of thing.The first thing i said to them is if you do this,you all can obtain some kind of hot stuff that you should't get in this world.Their attention attract to what i said.Then,they ask

" Are you serios?"

Yes,come and join me.Then,to do a short story telling,he follow me and they do what i am doing.During the activities,they ask me what the prize are you talking about?.Then,i tell them just ask what are you wanted and later it will rise soon.After that,they ask something and a few second the reward are rise from the untruth "LIFE".They ask money to the "Creator" and on the spot ALLAH give him money.Because of his "AMAL",The creator give him on the spot what they want.The eldest of this dean say,when you have a problem,you have to ask the creator of make you trouble then after that,The creator will solved it for you. This is my experience i see in my eyes.Hope,we all together have it in this life... ~PEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment